Kiakia loan: Requirements, Interest rate, Get Up To N200,000
Are you aware that you can get up to N200,000 or more on your first application on the Kiakia loan?
It’s easy and simple, here you don’t need to download any loan mobile app everything is done on their official website.
- Disclosure: Here @ Payglobal.com.ng, Our writers independently research, test, and recommend the best loan and loan apps for you to secure a loan without any collateral; you can learn more about our review process here and also signing up through the affiliate links here will add a chunk of income to our pocket.
In this article, we will focus more on how to get a loan from Kiakia loan, requirements, Kiakia repayment, contact number, email address, and Kiakia form.
Let’s start by explaining what Kiakia is all about together with their Pros and Cons.
KiaKia is a money lending company that provides direct personal loans at flexible rates, and also match borrowers with individual or corporate lenders at mutually-agreed rates. They offer loans from N10,000 and N200,000 for a minimum duration of 7 days and a maximum of 30 days.
Responsible borrowers who earn financial responsibility trust points over a period of time will be able to access much bigger amounts at longer tenure and more flexible interest rates. Kiakia’s services are best for anyone looking for an unsecured personal consumer loan, an individual’s ineligible for a typical bank or credit union loans and those facing financial hardship.
They are also called Sterling Bank Kiakia loan this is because they partnered with Sterling Bank and with this, you don’t need a serer to tell you that Sterling bank account is one of the major requirement for the loan.
The loan is totally different from other loan providers; this is because you can talk to an agent live while applying for the loan.
Note that once you reject a loan amount offered to you by Mr. Kia and reapply again kindly know that your next application will be rejected.
How to register for Kiakia loan
Before you think of applying for a loan always have it at the back of your mind that you don’t need to down any app, everything is done on the loan official website.
- Visit the Kiakia website.
- Click on get loan then exercise little patience for Mr. K to respond to your request.
- Kiakia bot (Mr. K) will ask for your email address.
- A 6 digits code will be sent to your email address.
- Then put the 6 digit code sent to your email address on the chatbot.
- The chatbot (Mr. K) will then assist you throughout your application process.
- The hole loan process normally takes up to 10mins but sometimes, Mr. K will ask you to visit any of the loan branches to see their agent for further assistance.
Kiakia loan requirement
Like the other loan provider that we have talked about here at Payglobal, you don’t need any collateral or any paperwork before you can access a loan from Kiakia.
The requirements are listed below;
- A valid ID card.
- Your email address.
- Bank account (Sterling bank account preferably).
- Bank statement of account.
Kiakia loan limits
As a first-timer, you can access up to N10,000 to N100,000 i.e. the minimum amount you can get is N10,000 and the maximum amount is N200,000.
We always advise you to plan before you apply for any loan to avoid future damages. If you need a loan more than N200,000 you can check Carbon Paylater or Renmoney.
Kiakia loan interest rate
Their interest rate varies from person to person that’s because kiakia does consider many things before approving a loan request, things like Credit score and that’s why we always advise you pay off all your loan before or on the agreed date.
Kiakia offers a 5.6% to 24% interest rate and 7 to 30 days to pay back (tenor).
Kiakia loan repayment
- Visit the website then click on “get a loan”.
- Click on “repay the loan”.
- Kiakia chatbot (Mr. K) will ask for your email address (make sure it’s the same email you used when applying for the loan).
- After providing Mr. K with the necessary information, Kiakia chatbot will assist you through the rest of the processes.
How does Kiakia loan works?
After visiting the Kiakia loan official website, you will see a red button (get a loan) click on it after which a Kiakia chatbot will pup up and with the chat bit you can go through the process of registration.
After you might have successfully completed your loan registration, Mr. K might ask you to visit any nearby office to get full assistance from one of their agents.
I think this long and stressful process would have been avoided if there is a loan app for this company.
Kiakia customer care contact details
If you encounter any problem or needed to speak with a Kiakia representative, you can either contact them through their mobile number @ 08093078377, 09055111140 or 08092245588 or reach them through email @ [email protected]
Kiakia loan email address
Apart from their contact number which we have listed above, you can also contact Kiakia loan (Mr. k) through email at [email protected]
Kiakia loan address
If you ever feel like visiting the Kiakia office, you can locate them in Lagos and in Abuja. Below are their office address;
Suite S3 Pathefield Mall, 4th Avenue, Gwarinpa Abuja.
Dele Onabule Street, Magodo Brooks Estate Lagos state.
Kiakia loan form
Kiakia loan which is said to be the swift, smart and most convenient way to borrow and lend out money has launched their loan application, i.e. that you can apply for a loan through the Kiakai loan form by clicking HERE and note that after clicking on this link you will be redirected to the Kiakia loan form page where you will start your conversation with Mr. K.
Kiakia loan Apk
They do not have any loan app, i.e. every loan application is being done on the Kiakia official website.
You can visit the Kiakia website by clicking HERE
- They have a fast loan approval process.
- There are no geographic restrictions.
- No paperwork is required.
- Loan process charge.
- Low maximum loan.