GTBank Loan: Get Up To N5million naira On Your First Application
- Disclosure: Here @ Payglobal.com.ng, Our writers independently research, test, and recommend the best loan and loan apps for you to secure a loan without any collateral; you can learn more about our review process here and also signing up through the affiliate links here will add a chunk of income to our pocket.
We will focus more on how to apply for this loan, requirements, repayment plan, and interest rate.
Lets quickly have a look on what GTBank is all about and everything you need to know about the loan application.
What GTBank loan is all about.
The GTBank loan is a system designed for salary and non-salary earners. Here you can access up to N5million naira and payback within 6 to 12 months with an interest rate of 1.75% monthly, there are no hidden charges applied.
In this system, you can get a loan worth your three months’ salary with an interest rate of 1.75% per month and the wonderful part of the story is that you can get up to 12 months to start making repayment.
GTBank loan requirements
Below are the necessary requirements you are expected to have before you think of accessing a loan from GTBank.
- The applicant must earn a minimum monthly lodgement salary of N20,000 or earn a minimum net salary of N10,000.
- Applicant falls within the age range of 10 – 60 years.
- The applicant should not have any history of dud cheques.
- The applicant must have a good credit report.
- Applicants should not have any unpaid loans on other loan providers.
General requirements and eligibility.
- First, the borrower must repay the principal and interest within 6 – 12 months, payment can be made installment.
- Borrower hereby authorizes the Bank to debit his or her salary account for the monthly loan obligations or authorize the Payroll service provider to deduct the monthly loan obligation comprising principal and interest rate prior.
How to apply for GTBank loan
Getting a loan from GTBank can be easy if you follow the simple rules listed below;
- First, dial the quick loan USSD code *737*51*51#
- Then GTBank will ask you to provide your salary account details and that’s where your loan will be credited and also what you will use to make a repayment of your loan.
- If you follow the simple steps listed above your account will be credited within 10 minutes.
You can also apply for the loan through the GTBank online banking platform and mobile banking.
GTBank loan interest rate
GTBank charges a 1.75% interest rate on monthly basics note there is no other hidden fee attached to the repayment.
Most importantly, they give up to 12 months for the repayment.
Guaranty Trusted Bank maximum tenor for quick credit loan
GTBank offers 6 – 12 months repayment tenor
How can I access a loan on Guaranty Trusted Bank?
There are three different ways individuals can access a loan from GTBank, they are;
- Internet Banking.
- Mobile Banking App.
GTBank loan repayment
Since you provided your account details during the registration, they will automatically deduct the monthly Quick Credit Loan payment from your account.
With the automatic deduction placed on your account, you don’t need any manual work i.e. the money will be automatically deducted on the salary date.
If by any chance you fail to make a repayment on the agreed date, GTBank will charge a monthly repayment fee of 1%.
GTBank customer care number
If you experience any difficulties, technical issue or you wish to know more about their loan plan or repayment plan, feel free to contact any the GTBank customer care representative on 070048266328 or 0814480000
What happens if you don’t pay back your loan on the agreed date?
GTBank does not take chances for loan repayment. Firstly they will charge a 1% late payment fee for each month that you default.
Furthermore, if you do not make a repayment of your loan, GTBank will probably contact a third party company that will harass you for their money.
This part is cleared stated down on the company’s terms and condition and is necessary you go through their terms and conditions before applying for the loan.
What is the minimum loan amount Guaranty Trusted Bank can offer as a loan?
GTBank offers a minimum amount of N10,000, i.e. employed and non employed can access a minimum amount of N10,000.
What is the maximum amount you can get from GTBank?
The GTBank offers up to N5million naira to salary earners and N1million naira to non-salary earners.
Type of loan offered by GTBank
- GTBank salary advance
With the current GTBank salary advance, you can apply for a salary advance of up to 50% of your net monthly salary.
The salary advance is a collateral-free loan and that’s what makes it the best amongst other types of loans and also you have up to 30 days to pay back this loan.
NOTE: For you to apply for this loan, you must have a minimum salary of N25,000 for the public sector and a minimum salary of N50,000 for the private sector.
To apply for this loan is either you use the internet banking or dial the GTBank salary advance USSD code *737*8*2#.
- GTBank School Fees Advance
This loan is designed only for the working-class parents who want to sponsor their child/children through school in Nigeria and also abroad.
NOTE: That the company or organization which you work for must have salaries that are domiciled with GTBank.
Haven meet to the above requirements, you can now access up to N5million naira in school fees advance and also you can get a maximum tenor of 4 months of per request.
- GTBank MaxAdvance loan
This type of loan is designed for a Nigerian who works with corporate and governmental organizations.
Most importantly, applicants of the GTBank Max Advance loan must have a salary account with GTBank.
You can get up to N10million naira and also 36 months to payback.
GTBank provides many opportunities for Nigerian who are employed, that is to say, if you are in any way looking for a salary advance loan, MaxAdvance loan, or School fees for your children consider getting a loan from GTBank, they gat everything you need.
If you have any questions concerning this post kindly use the contact page to reach us.
Credit; Youtube video