As of now, the app is only available to Nigerians but I believe with the future development, it would be extended to other countries.
Abeg app was launched in September 2019 with the main reason of solving fintech problem. To crown it all, according to the CEO, they said this Abeg app was modeled after cash app; an American mobile payment service by Jack Dorsey.
The major service of this app is to send and receive money and to solve other fintech problem, including making transaction easier for its customers in as much they are one of the app users. So today I will be sharing with you some detailed information about this new fintech app.
CEO OF ABEG APP
The CEO of Abeg app is Dare Adekoya who is also a co-founder of the fintech app developed by Abeg technologies. Three people; Muheez Akanni, Dare Adekoya and Michael okoh who are the co – founders of Abeg technologies
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND SIGN IN
To download this app is an easy thing to do.
Firstly, make sure you have an internet connection ( data ) and a smartphone. Then move on to play store where you can find all kinds of app. Tap on the search box and input the word ” ABEG APP “.
Immediately, you will see the app and then click on install. Abeg app is a app with a storage of 15MB and has more than 500k download. So with a good internet connection, it should be completed within 5 to 6 minutes.
How to sign
Make sure you have a good internet connection because without that, you will have to go over it again;
• Launch the abeg app by tapping on it and click on the ” create an account ” option.
• Then a new page will appear and you will need to input your details ( Name, phone number, a functional email address and a password of 8 characters ). Then tap on sign in.
• After clicking that, a one-time passcode (OTP) will be sent to your registered phone number to verify it. All you have to do is to input the code in the provided space. And off you go with your registration.
Now that your account has been created, it need to be verified and a way out of this is to link up your BVN ( bank verification number ) to it and that is when your account details will be linked up to app for easy funding. Also update a profile picture of yourself on your avatar.
When registering, you will be asked to set a tag so make sure you screenshot it on your phone or note it somewhere.
HOW TO GET REGISTRATION AND REFERRAL BONUS ON ABEG APP
At first, note down your abeg tag, then screenshot your profile transactions with the exact date and time of your registration. Then send it to …………… And immediately #100 will be credited to your account. When it is confirmed, you can now starting registering other for your bonus.
ABEG APP Referral bonus
It is so simple and straightforward. Make sure your invitee has the abeg app on their smartphone and every registration must be done including the BVN linking and update their profile picture to their account.
Then tell your referral to send their abeg tag, so you have to send them #100 through the P2P which can be seen on the main menu.
After sending it, your referral bonus of #500 will be automatically credited to your account.
As we all know that this is a newly established app, so not all features will be available but I will be sharing with you the available and upcoming ones.
• Send money : This is the most common feature on this app because no matter the distance of your friends or referral, you can send money to them just by simply collecting their abeg tag.
• Request money : Another common features that i myself likes, if you wish to receive any payment from anyone as long as that person is an abeg user or on your contact list, it is simple through their abeg tags. You can also use the app to receive salary payment from your company or use it to pay the salary for your employees.
• Loans : Sometimes there can be a need for emergency money, but abeg app got it covered as long as you are one of it users. So instead of going to financial institution ( LAPO ) where there is huge documentation you can request for loan and it will be credited to your account in minutes if you meet their criteria.
• Ajo ( savings ) and social media-like timeline : This Ajo is an upcoming features because it allows you to save up your money for some stipulated time; remember that ” little drop of water makes a mighty ocean “. You can start saving bit by bit and use it for any unforseen needs. Your savings can be daily, weekly or monthly.
Concerning social media timeline, it allows you to see other followed abeg user post. It is just as newsfeed where everyone can post even you.
1• Fully secured and regulated : On abeg app, there is no cause for alarm, your data and information are secured and encrypted which connotes that everything that can introduce fear to the minds of their users are already taken care of.
2• Fast and reliable : Abeg fintech app is very fast in doing transaction. They have a good network service provider which makes it very reliable to send and receive funds from anyone or users. On abeg digital app, you immediately see the reflection of your transactions. They make sure that their customers satisfaction is their ultimate goal.
3• They will come up with new features that can make their customers transact in a better way. Let me say this, abeg has come to stay because they want to build a good relationship and trust with their clients.
4• On abeg app, all transactions are free of charge except you want to withdraw to your bank account that can make them to charge a fee of #10 naira. You can see that they are trying to make everything easier for their customer.
HOW TO SEND MONEY WITH ABEG APP
Sending money through this fintech app is very easy and stress-free. Just make sure you have a good internet connection
• Firstly, launch the app, look down on the bottom icon and tap on the middle icon.
• The maximum amount you can send is #1,000,000 and so a provided space will be given where you will enter how much you wish to send and the purpose of sending it ( be it for school fees, bills or food e.t.c ).
• Then enter the abeg tag of the person whasàam you wish to send money to and click on ” SEND “.
So anyone who wish to send money to you will also have to follow these procedure.
HOW TO FUND ABEG APP
Funding your abeg app is also an easy thing to do. Just follow these steps;
This digital app also create an avenue for their customers to interact with them should in case of any advice or complaint which will be rectified immediate effect. They have their customer service that will attend to you 24/7. They have an email address, Instagram account and Twitter account so you can choose any of your choice.
Instagram account : http://Instagram.com/abeg.app
Twitter account : http//twitter.com/abeg.app
Email address : email@example.com
QUESTIONS PEOPLE ARE ASKING
WHO IS THE CEO OF ABEG APP
Ans• The CEO of Abeg app is Dare Adekoya who is also a co-founder of the fintech app developed by Abeg technologies.
WHAT IS THE NAME OF APP FOUNDER?
Ans• Abeg app is founded by three people; Muheez Akanni, Dare Adekoya and Michael okoh who are the co – founders of Abeg technologies
IS ABEG APP LEGIT?
Ans• Yes, Abeg app is legit with full legal backing. The app was licensed before the official launched in nigeria in year 2019
WHAT IS ABEG APP USED FOR?
The major service of this app is to send and receive money and to solve other fintech problem, including making transaction easier for its customers in as much they are one of the app users
I believe that you have known many things about the digital app, it uses, benefits and so on. To also get more familiarity with their fellow Nigerian, they are now the headline sponsor of season 6 of the popularity show BBN ( Big brother naija ).
Also if you download the app, make sure you leave a review of the app to captivate other people to get more familiarize with the app